Forehead creases and wrinkles develop from doing the same face expression, like showing anger, happiness, or anxiety over time.
With aging, the production of collagen and elastin decrease and your skin suffers the loss of these reserves. The gradual reduction of these makes your skin and underlying tissue droop and weaken, which contributes to frown creases and lines.
Sun exposure is another primary contributor to the creases, especially those in the brow area. Genetics also plays its role and determines in which spot or age you might develop wrinkles. It's probable that someone may get wrinkles in one's brow region at a younger age, stemming from genetic reasons.
The top way to eliminate or minimize frown creases and wrinkles rapidly is to perform 2 simple facial workout exercises:
Place your forefingers on the verge of your hairline, in line with your eye pupils. Practice small, firm inward circles. This acupressure exercise is called Mei Jung and is very effective in working out the thin muscles, tissue, and skin on the brow. This is moreover effective for enhancing gall bladder and liver function.
Now, with the same fingers, position them in line with the pupils of your eyes, midway between the tops of your eyebrows and hairline, again practice small inward circles. This will work the forehead muscles and tissue, and open up the energy and blood meridians, which will feed once starved skin cells. This workout is referred to as Yang Bai. It also helps to stave off migraines and headaches.
Practice each of these facial workouts at least once daily, for about 1 to 5 minutes. Press hard, but not so that it hurts. You may feel a tingling feeling in the higher and middle areas of your face. This is evidence that they are working, and that the blood channels and energy points are opening. Try using a face cream or moisturizer on your fingers as you perform the acupressure facial toning.
It must be noted that DIY facial workouts in this approach is very effective for other parts of the neck and face, and is great for firming chubby cheeks, double chin, turkey neck, and leveling out crow's feet, under eye wrinkles, eye bags, and dark rings.
You'll notice extra color and a fading of forehead creases after a few days. Your forehead will look smoother. Facial workouts offer permanent results, if performed often. Here are some other methods for men and women who want to focus on the removal of deep or shallow brow lines and furrows:
1. Make it a habit to wear shades when you go out in bright light to avoid squinting to diminish brow creases. Frequent squinting causes glabellar lines, a type of brow wrinkles which go across your forehead over your eyes. Also use a good sunscreen.
2. Try relaxing more and slash stress and anxiety: These are major contributors to forehead wrinkles; so try being calmer.
3. Drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water each day will not only keep your skin hydrated, but also result in a radiant, younger looking skin.
4. Stop or cut down on smoking. Smoking is not only adverse for your health, it also makes the blood vessels in the epidermis to narrow which throttles blood flow to your skin. This causes premature wrinkles to materialize, including deep forehead creases.
5. Rub on a good quality anti-wrinkle cream that has AHA alpha-hydroxyl acids to your frown wrinkles. These creams can get rid of dead skin cells, and promote the creation of new skin cells. Alternatively, you can use organic applications such as Aloe Vera, honey, olive oil or almond oil to keep your skin moisturized, soft, and supple to prevent or reduce frown creases.
6. Make sure to obtain eight hours of sleep a night. If you have adequate rest, your body will manufacture more collagen and elastin. These help decrease the formation of wrinkles and lines on the forehead, and assist to restore youthful skin.
7. Eat plenty of fruits and green veggies to keep your skin healthy. Ingest vitamin supplements in case your daily diet is insufficient in fulfilling your nutritional requirements.
8. Daub coconut oil on your forehead, and massage it slowly and gently. This exercise is very useful in the treatment of lessening, or eliminating brow wrinkles.
9. Exfoliate dead skin cells by applying some good face scrub on your face and forehead. Then apply a good moisturizer to keep your facial skin hydrated. Scrubbing twice a week on regular basis will deep cleanse your skin, showing more noticeable results on your brow, and minimizing wrinkles over a surprisingly short period of time.
Whatever your choice to purge, or lessen frown wrinkles naturally, do not forget to utilize them in conjunction with facelift exercises. The combination of the other tips with face toning is a potent elimination process of brow and other wrinkle ailments on the face - and also the neck area.